Browser use statistics

emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com
Tue Aug 5 10:11:24 EDT 1997

     I can't speak for the rest of the world, but we have been collecting
     user statistics that include the browser type since late April and our
     split is approximately 75% Netscape, 12 % Internet Explorer and 13%
     other. The "other" category is split, but from what I can tell, only
     .5% are accessing our site with Lynx.

     Form what the company systems people say, they were surprised, as they
     have heard that Internet Explorer should have a much higher
     percentage. All I can tell you is this is what my report tells me.

     Elisa

     Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
     Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
     3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
     Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
     (215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
     emiller at isinet.com
     URL - http://www.isinet.com