MSNBC Column on David Burt

Ronnie Morgan rmorgan at Harding.edu
Wed Aug 20 21:38:38 EDT 1997

At 06:36 AM 8/21/97 -0700, CMUNSON wrote:
>     Believing one's press does not a revolutioon make, as any seasoned
>     political activist will tell you.

Any political activist will also tell you that any press is good press, and
this was GOOD press.

>     Does anybody else find David's self-promotion annoying?
>
>     I'm having a problem seeing the grass roots movement behind the
>     Filtering Facts organization. So far it looks like a mouthpiece for
>     David's views, which he is of course entitled to.

Personally, I find it more annoying that everyone wants this issue to
simply go away.  No matter how much David is attacked and ridiculed, the
issue will still be there, and it will still need to be dealt with, logically.

I realize that this isn't the place to *discuss* the issue, but since I
unsubscribed from FILT4LIB because of the attacks and illogical arguments,
I appreciate seeing his updates as they keep me up to date with the latest
information.

Ronnie

Disclaimer:  Views expressed are mine and mine alone.  My views or opinions
are NOT representative to Harding University.