WebTechs Validation Service

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Fri Aug 1 08:15:41 EDT 1997

 Web4Libbies--

I've had cause to recommend the WebTechs validation service a couple of
times to check HTML syntax.  If you've taken a look at it in the last few
days, you've seen something odd.  They have removed HTML 3.2 from their menu
and only provide versions 2.0, 3.0, and the draft of 4.0.  I asked them
about this and got a rather confused e-mail message that claimed 3.2 is/was
only a draft and that it has been superceded by 4.0.

Regardless, WebTechs is a top-notch service, but if you have been using it
be aware that it is not currently validating against the W3C official
version of HTML.

The WebTechs validation service is at http://www.webtechs.com/html-val-svc/

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu