Video Warehousing

Harpo's Fan bdunn at indiana.edu
Wed Apr 30 13:25:36 EDT 1997

Not sure if this is quite what you're looking for but
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) has a
video delivery system in place that was designed by Ali Jafari.
It's called the Interactive Multimedia Distribution System
and Information can be had at:
http://www.iupui.edu/ithome/services/classroom/special-eq/imds/
Good luck,
--Barb Dunn