sodium chloride as an adjunct to printer maintenence

Steve Hooley! hooleyss at gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU
Wed Apr 30 12:53:05 EDT 1997

        You all may appreciate this one, and I'm sure I'll find it more
humorous when I (finally( run out of curse words. Some nugatory nullifidian
(to quote Pogo) poured SALT into one of our printers, and I don't mean a
single-serving packet. There was a double handful inside the machine and two
more on the table. What in seven hells was this person THINKING? Everyone
knows you should use wet gooey stuff on electrical appliances. Perhaps he
was out of barbecue sauce...
        What will the next trend be? Maple syrup in the xeroxes? Butter in
the CD drives? Marshmallows in the microfilm? The mind boggles at the entire
concept of food as a cyber-scourge. Oops, gotta go - I'm toasting some bread
on my laser printer.
 Stephen S. Hooley                "When the going gets
 Romulan Tech Support              weird, the weird

 Systems Group                     turn pro."

 Henderson Library                  -- Hunter S. Thompson

 Ga Southern Univ

 Statesboro, GA 30460