get the complete CYBERsitter filter file

Julie Meyer & Carl Todd chtodd at seacoast.com
Tue Apr 29 00:03:46 EDT 1997

	 Seems like the entire list of blocked sites that Cybersitter uses
can be decoded with the software listed below.  I tried it and it
seemed to work fine.  I found a few surprises -- for example, these
pages are listed as blocked (and I checked by using Cybersitter --
yes, indeed, they are blocked):

The National Organization for Women ( NOW ) Home Page
GLAAD, Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation
Smith College Astronomy Home Page
Godiva Chocolatier

--Carl