telnet app redux

Toni Walder walderan at oplin.lib.oh.us
Mon Apr 28 10:41:11 EDT 1997

I need a telnet app to put on our PUBLIC internet terminals. Since it is
for public use, I would like it to have to following characteristics:
	1) Simplicity of use / Adequate instructions
	2) Printing capabilities / Adequate instructions
	3) Little or no cost
	4) Minimum likelhood of screw-ups

If you use any of the following, could you evaluate them on the above
criteria? Hilgrave's Hyperterminal 3, WinQVT, AnzioLite?

Any other suggestions also welcome.

--
Toni Walder (walderan at oplin.lib.oh.us)	Wright Memorial Public Library
937-294-8572 (voice)			1776 Far Hills Ave

"The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's
unfamiliar territory."  Paul Fix