Filters/Cybersitter

Steve Hooley! hooleyss at gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU
Mon Apr 28 08:26:41 EDT 1997

        Matter of fact, Henderson Library has a Playboy subscription,
donated each year by a staff member reputed to have a truly huge collection
of porno arcana going back to the last century. The mag is held at the
reserve desk and given out upon request. Our benefactor's collection is
clearly both a fascinating and historical collection of reference and
research materials as well as, ahem, a bunch of dirty books and movies.
Acquisitions lives in fear that he will someday donate it to us upon
retirement.....

|   Stephen S. Hooley         |  Statesboro Ga
|  Romulan Tech Assistant     |  Home of the
|    Henderson Library        |  Statesboro
|"It's Only a Job Description"|  Blues
| Georgia Southern University |