Forms/CGI question

Bill King billking at library.lbl.gov
Thu Apr 24 14:46:37 EDT 1997

We have a number of scripts that check for filled fields. Best examples
are:
http://www-library.lbl.gov/Library/forms/illreq.html (Interlibrary loan)
http://www-library.lbl.gov/Library/forms/pwo/ (Lab publishing submission form)

Both of these save state using hidden variables, the first uses
one script which is called twice, the second in a series of related
scripts. Anyone that's interested can have the Perl code if you're
from a .gov or .edu site.

Mail me for details.

In message <Pine.SUN.3.91.970424094149.29133B-100000 at sparkie.osl.state.or.us>yo
u write

Bill King                                  billking at mh1.lbl.gov
  CEDR Project -- Comprehensive Epidemiological Data Resource
Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road, Berkeley, CA 94720              MS - 50B/4206
http://www-library.lbl.gov/                      (510) 486-6693