Harassing email

Reeder Norm Reeder.Norm at mail.ci.torrance.ca.us
Tue Apr 22 12:16:15 EDT 1997

We've used Internet Explorer and also Netscape with their
administrator's modules.  You can if you wish, kill off mail using the
regular browser mail feature and not define a mail server.  While
people can still find the e-mail button or function, when they go to
send it errors out.  Since they can't change any settings, they can't
define an e-mail server.

This does not prevent Hot Mail or something similar as a Web function
beyond the control of the browser.

Thanks
Norm Reeder
Torrance Public Library