buttons programs or pages

Burt, David DBurt at ci.oswego.or.us
Thu Apr 17 21:23:00 EDT 1997

I have always just downloaded buttons I liked from other sites, then
changed them using PaintShop or Lviewpro to the way I want them to look.

There are some good button collections available at:
http://www.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Internet/World_Wide_Web/Page
_Design_and_Layout/Graphics/Icons/

I like buttons a lot.
 My pet peeve about buttons though, is buttons that are too small and
too close together.  Many sites have a whole row of 10 or 20 buttons all
jammed together like sardines with 7 or 8 point font.  It makes it
really hard too click on the right button.  Or maybe I just need a
bigger monitor.

          David Burt, Information Technology Librarian
          The Lake Oswego Public Library
          706 Fourth Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034