Netscape Communicator

Bill Drew drewwe at morrisville.edu
Thu Apr 17 14:18:12 EDT 1997

I have been using the newest Netscape Communcator for about two weeks
now.  I just found a new feature, e-mail filtering (bozzo filter).  I
started using earlier this week and it works great.  In the Messenger
Mailbox Window, pull down the edit menu and select Mail Filters.  I have
used it to "trash" spammers using the phrase "make money fast" and also
used it to "trash" a certain Dr. Internet messages with out even knowing
I got them (until I checked the trash).  It can also be used to put
messages in specific folders.  I have used e-mail filtering before in
such programs as Pegasus and Eudora.  Netscape's is much easier to use
and to set up.
--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill") Systems Librarian (also reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
New Homepage: http://www.snymor.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/
SUNYLA'97: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/sunyla/sunyla97.htm