Filtering - CleanSpeak

cbooher at kcc.com cbooher at kcc.com
Tue Apr 15 16:57:33 EDT 1997

I realize the announcement below does not address the recent primary focus of this
thread, which has been to discuss the library's responsibility and liability in the
face of the Web's diversity.  Nevertheless, I thought it might be of general
interest  (and, specifically, perhaps to Karen's recent efforts to engage these
vendors in dialog) since it represents another vendor's attempt to be more flexible
in their censoring.

Sincerely,

Craig S. Booher
cbooher at kcc.com