Modified Dublin Core Metadata System

Keith Shafer shafer at oclc.org
Mon Apr 14 11:25:02 EDT 1997

I would like to thank everyone for pointers to pages that Scorpion
failed properly handle when called from the Dublin Core prototype
system.

As it turns out, the Dublin Core prototype was using some of the early
Scorpion work.  It is now using more recent data.  While this will not
fix things totally, you should see an improvement in the Scorpion
subject assignments.

Thanks again for the feedback.  We will continue to analyze the
failures in hopes of furthering the Scorpion research.

Keith.
------
Senior Research Scientist                 | http://purl.org/keith
OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc. | shafer at oclc.org
6565 Frantz Road, Dublin, Ohio 43017-3395 | 614-761-5049