Violation of Netiquette

Bill Drew drewwe at morrisville.edu
Mon Apr 14 09:23:54 EDT 1997

As can be seen from the extract from a message below someone on this
list forwarded my comments to Gordon Ross at Net Nanny.  I strongly
object to someone forwarding my messages without telling me first,
especially to one of the manufacturers of filtering software.  I di not
ask for information from them.  This may be a public list but I at least
expect the professional courtesy of being told my message was being
forwarded in its entirety not just a quote from it.  I am not asking for
people to ask permission just to inform me of their intentions.

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill") Systems Librarian (also reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
New Homepage: http://www.snymor.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/
SUNYLA'97: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/sunyla/sunyla97.htm