Summary of "statewide web projects" Email to Me (fwd)

kay mary kaym at laurel.humboldt.edu
Sat Apr 12 06:48:00 EDT 1997

I'm puzzled by the inclusion of the Cal State system's UIAS project in
the attached list and would love clarification from the knowledgeable.
It is my understanding that the UIAS effort is being designed for the CSU
consortium, not for the whole state at this point.  So does anyone have
information that the effort has been broadened to a multitype one?  I'd
love to hear the latest!

I've been mighty impressed with the statewide planning efforts to bring
databases to the public that have been discussed this far.

Mary Kay
Humboldt State University Library