Query - State-wide Projects Like Galileo

Susan Parr ssparr at libofmich.lib.mi.us
Thu Apr 10 16:46:43 EDT 1997

Hal, Susan and others:

The Library Hi Tech special double issue was/is of great interest to us.
Some new developments here in Michigan...
The Library of Michigan is currently seeking proposals from qualified
vendors for a statewide periodicals access project.  The request for
proposals can be viewed at:
http://www.libofmich.lib.mi.us/libraries/rfpperiodicals.html

Once selected, access to the periodicals database will be available from the
Library of Michigan's website, as well as the Michigan Electronic
Library at:  http://mel.lib.mi.us/

I look forward to hearing about and viewing the projects that others are
doing!  Thanks for the great info.--

Susan Parr				Technology Trainer
Executive Services			ssparr at libofmich.lib.mi.us
Library of Michigan			Phone:  (517) 373-1580
717 West Allegan Street			FAX (517) 373-5700
Lansing, MI  48909