MS Exchange

Melody Fetske Fetske at folger.edu
Thu Apr 10 17:30:00 EDT 1997

We also installed an Exchange server a couple of weeks ago.  Our systems
administrator is in a class this week on Exchange and I posed that question
to him.  He tells me that it is a function of the listserv not Exchange and
that you need to advise the list to include the header.  Whether that is
correct or not I guess someone else will let us know.  Good luck it seems
very powerful.

Melody Fetske, Controller
Folger Shakespeare Library