Netscape toolbar buttons

BryanTyson at aol.com BryanTyson at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 01:11:35 EST 1997

In a message dated 97-04-02 00:30:06 EST, Brenda writes:

<< how can I
 download things like the toolbar buttons, etc... to use in the instructional
 materials I create. Is there a site with Netscape related "graphics"? I
 simply want to put a strip with the toolbar buttons, under which I will
 explain the function of each button. >>

There are probably several ways to do this, but one way I can think of is to
put Netscape on your screen, then in PaintShop Pro choose capture | area to
do a screen capture of the toolbar.

Bryan S. Tyson
Tech. Svcs. Dept.
J.S. Mack Library