Netscape toolbar buttons

Bobb Menk bmenk at hampton.lib.nh.us
Wed Apr 2 05:06:19 EST 1997

Earl Young et al.  have mentioned screen captures, but I haven't seen
anyone say that you can do screen capturing in Windows by pressing
Alt-Print Screen.  I use this all the time to take a screen shot,
then open Lview or the like to resize it to just whatever miniscule
piece I might need & save as a Windows bitmap or gif etc. for use in
other applications such as Powerpoint.

Bobb Menk

>      Another approach is to shoot a screen capture - there are
>      several programs available which will do that - and save the
>      capture as a gif.
>       You can edit the file to cut only the toolbar and make it a
>       separate
>      picture.

Bobb Menk, Internet Librarian, Lane Memorial Library
Hampton, NH 03842  603-926-3368
bmenk at hampton.lib.nh.us