Netscape toolbar buttons (Copying/Pasting a screenshot on a PC)

Robert J. Joachim rjoachim at mail03.mitre.org
Wed Apr 2 09:51:12 EST 1997

PCs have the same function.  There are two different key combinations that will
capture PC screens for further pasting/editing elsewhere.

To capture the top window (of a set of layered windows), use:

 ALT +  the PRINT SCREEN button

To capture the entire screen, with all layered windows, use:

 ESC +  the PRINT SCREEN button

Rob Joachim

Robert Joachim
MITRE Corporation, Corporate Information Management
MS-W115, 1820 Dolley Madison Blvd., Mclean, VA 22102-3481 USA
Phone: 703-883-7706 Fax: 703-883-1250 E-mail: rjoachim at mitre.org