Netscape toolbar buttons

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Wed Apr 2 07:48:05 EST 1997

     Another approach is to shoot a screen capture - there are several
     programs available which will do that - and save the capture as a gif.
      You can edit the file to cut only the toolbar and make it a separate
     picture.

     shareware.com is among the sites where capture and graphics shareware
     is available that will allow you to do such work cheaply.

     Earl Young