all sites on India

general account gen at niclai.ernet.in
Wed Apr 2 15:43:07 EST 1997

Dear web4stars!
I have few sites on/about India, but I would like to know and
also need more/all sites about India. Those few sites are not
much useful to me. I want to write few articles on information
technology and library etc. so i need all sites wether specific
nor general, that is not consider. If anybody knows in the same
direction, pl. send me in detailed mail, if i get this list I will
lucky fellow!.

yours sincerely
k.thangarasu, Jr. Documentation Technologist
Central Leather Research Institute, Adyar
Chennai (Madras)- 20.
gen at niclai.ernet.in  (or) gen at csclri.ren.nic.in