Digital Tool Kit

Sarah Campbell sarahcam at si.umich.edu
Fri Apr 11 10:33:21 EDT 1997

(This is being cross-posted. Please forgive any inconvenience from repetition!)

			  ANNOUNCEMENT
                            -------

			DIGITAL TOOL KIT
    Spring/Summer *Short* Courses for the Information Professional
			May - August 1997
	University of Michigan - School of Information

   Topics include Web Development - Collaborative Tools - Preservation -
                   Publishing Digitally - and more

All of our courses are two to five intensive days, and earn 1.5-3.0 CEUs.
Visit our Website at  http://www.si.umich.edu/hp/institutes/ for more
information on our courses and schedule.

                      $$$$ SAVE MONEY $$$$
Mention on your registration form that you saw this listserv
announcement, and we will honor the Early Bird discounted price
until April 25!