Communicator PR3 is out

Anne Prestamo prestam at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Apr 7 17:49:31 EDT 1997

     There's no joy at my desk right now either.  I installed Communicator Pro
     3.0 w/ plugins this afternoon.  During install I chose "copy" rather than
     "move" profile files from old version.  Guess again - had to copy them
     back.

     But the biggest problem is that each time I try to go to Preferences (in
     Composer or Navigator) I get the following:

        "Application Error

        Call to undefined dynalink"

     Netscape then closes and won't re-open until I reboot.  And then the same
     thing happens all over again.

     Ideas?

     Anne Prestamo, Reference Librarian ||Phone:              (405)744-6309
     Science & Engineering Division     ||http://www.library.okstate.edu/
     Edmon Low Library                  ||    dept/sed/prestamo/anne1.htm
     Oklahoma State University          ||E-mail: prestam at okway.okstate.edu
     "THE TROUBLE WITH THE RAT RACE IS THAT EVEN IF YOU WIN,
      YOU'RE STILL A RAT."     --Lily Tomlin