MS IIS logs, anyone?

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Thu Apr 3 06:42:22 EST 1997

There are several pieces of software - WebTrends being the one we use now - that
do good work with log files.

Earl Young

Subject: Re: MS IIS logs, anyone?
Author:  guy at ssc.wisc.edu at INTERNET
Date:    4/2/97 5:24 PM

hi.

hmmm... and why do you want to know??!!!  ;-)

they are in my log files too, both the web and the
ftp logs.  it could be something as silly as a record
delimiter..  as to MS not telling you what they are,
well, so what's new?!!!

if you are looking for a good program to generate
fancy pages from your log files, check out wusage
(do a lycos search on it..).

laura guy
dpls