First Search Login script

Jian Liu jiliu at nickel.ucs.indiana.edu
Wed Sep 25 17:58:20 EDT 1996

I just installed the script that I downloaded directly from OCLC a week
ago. The installation was fairly straightforward. But we often encounter
"Document Contains no data" error, and words from OCLC were that it was
a browser problem, nothing wrong on our end or theirs. I have doubts
about it, though.

On another note, anybody care to comment on the web access to OCLC's
FirstSearch (we have only WorldCat). After installing it here, we
invited some librarians to take a look. Nearly all of them dislike
it, to put it mildly.

Jian
Indiana University Libraries