First Search Login script

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Wed Sep 25 17:10:46 EDT 1996

Actually, OCLC revised the webscript login procedure, so any old scripts
(including their own) should now be broken.  Dunno if Bill has a revised
version in the works or not.

Thomas Dowling / tdowling at ohiolink.edu / http://www.ohiolink.edu/
Ohio Library and Information Network. Please do not perpetuate the GOOD
TIMES virus hoax, started in 11/94 and circulating again in 9/96.  Refer
to: http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/notes/Notes04c.shtml