Forms creation

emiller at SMTPGWY.ISINET.COM emiller at SMTPGWY.ISINET.COM
Tue Sep 24 14:34:36 EDT 1996

     Madeleine -

     Check out Web Forms - it is a pretty easy software package to use. You
     create your form in Web Forms and then, once you receive the e-mail
     messages to an Access database where they can be analyzed.  Their
     address is http://www.q-d.com.  It is shareware and not expensive.  We
     are in the process of creating our first forms with it.

     Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
     Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
     3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
     Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
     (215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
     emiller at isinet.com
     URL - http://www.isinet.com

Subject: Forms creation
Author:  mshowalt at coa1.ci.austin.tx.us at INTERNET
Date:    9/24/96 12:36 PM

I would like to know if anyone has advice on the quickest and easiest
way to create a www customer satisfaction survey form, and capture the
are required to ask as a result of our MCI grant. (By the way, have any
other MCI grantees already done this?)

I am an intermediate-level HTML programmer, but only a beginner with
CGI.  Is there some type of software package you recommend such as
FrontPage?  This needs to reside on a UNIX web server, or VAX with
DRAWeb.

Thanks in advance if you are able to help.

Madeleine Showalter   mshowalt at library.ci.austin.tx.us
Internet Administrator   telnet://apl.ci.austin.tx.us
Austin Public Library     http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/library
Opinions expressed are solely my own.