Netscape and MSIE administration kits -- any info?

Michael Wilde mswilde at coyote.csusm.edu
Tue Sep 24 12:05:48 EDT 1996

As far as Netscape goes...and this is a C++ hacking question..

I've opened the Netscape.exe file in MS C++ 4.0 Developer Studio and
found the menu item and class table entry for that stupid "Save as
Wallpaper" button off the right mouse.  I've deleted it, and tried to
save the exe but C++ tells me that "this resource cannot be saved in this
executable".  I thought I had whipped the damn right mouse problem until
this message....ne1 know how to get around it...I've even tried doing a
"File-->Save As"..with no luck.

Is there a way when programming you can specify that the exe cant be
modified...(or maybe could it have been done in Borland, and thats why It
wont work)

Michael S. Wilde
Systems Analyst - CSUSM Library
http://silent_bob.csusm.edu