Web Review Rides Again! (fwd)

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 24 10:51:31 EDT 1996

Web Review is back again, only this time it is focused on Web technology
and issues. This makes it particularly appropriate for this discussion,
especially since it has a couple librarians as regular contributors (Lou
Rosenfeld and Peter Morville from Argus Associates are the Web Review
"Web Architects"). It is there now, so point your browser to

http://webreview.com/

Roy Tennant