Trailing slash in URLs

Peter Murray pem at po.CWRU.Edu
Thu Sep 19 09:16:40 EDT 1996

I don't believe this is correct, but not because of the trailing slash.  The
dash is probably what is causing the confusion.  Try:

  telnet://gabi.tsl.state.tx.us:23/

or even

  telnet://gabi.tsl.state.tx.us/

(since port "23" is the default telnet port).

Peter

--
Peter Murray, Library Systems Manager                      pem at po.cwru.edu
Library Information Technologies         http://www.cwru.edu/home/pem.html