HTML Editors

emiller at SMTPGWY.ISINET.COM emiller at SMTPGWY.ISINET.COM
Thu Sep 19 10:04:47 EDT 1996

     The current version of Hot Dog Professional (available on CD-ROM for
     about $50 from most Egghead Software stores and many others) includes
     the following features:

     Spell checking
     Page Preview from the Browser you select  - as well as a real time
       output viewer
     HTML Syntax checker
     Web project management
     Auto upload and an FTP program
     a terrific tutorial
     Multilevel undo
     Search and Replace
     Support for Netscape and Microsoft tags
     Character Codes (the registry and trademark codes, and foreign
        language accents)
     Runs on Windows 3.1 and Windows 95
     Dialog boxes for creating tables and forms

     I have been using this program through two releases and it only gets
     better, with more features.

     Elisa

     Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
     Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
     3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
     Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
     (215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
     emiller at isinet.com
     URL - http://www.isinet.com