Internet research classes - thanks for all your help

Madeleine Showalter mshowalt at coa1.ci.austin.tx.us
Tue Sep 17 12:07:07 EDT 1996

There is a listserv called nettrain.  You can get more information at
http://www.fau.edu/rinaldi/nettrain/nettrain.html
I don't know if it is active or not, I haven't subscribed (I guess we're
all too busy).

Madeleine Showalter			mshowalt at library.ci.austin.tx.us
Internet Administrator			telnet://apl.ci.austin.tx.us
Austin Public Library			http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/library
Opinions expressed are solely my own.