Internet research classes - thanks for all your help

RBerkman at aol.com RBerkman at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 11:09:43 EDT 1996

To Internet Teachers,

As another teacher of an Internet research course (The New School for Social
Research, NY, NY "How to do Research Online"), I think that all of us who
have responded to this post should consider either starting a list-serv
devoted to teaching the Internet, or some other way to link up to share our
experiences and learn from each other.

Bob Berkman

(I know the old rule about "beware what you suggest, since you will likely be
put in charge of it" but I truly would not have the time to organize this,
though I'd be more than happy to assist and participate with any one or group
that does!)