picking a graphics program

Bob Long bob at mail.esrl.lib.md.us
Mon Sep 16 19:45:29 EDT 1996

Mark:

IMO, the "power trio" for web graphics includes: Adobe Photoshop, Fractal
Design's Painter, and Equilibrium's DeBabelizer.
        They each have their own strengths and weaknesses, not to mention
nice price tag$ and hefty hardware requirements. But if you're serious about
creating great pages, these are the tools to use.

Bob Long
Eastern Shore Regional Library, Inc.
http://www.esrl.lib.md.us/