Link Checker

emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com
Wed Sep 11 11:27:10 EDT 1996

     There is a nifty program called InContext WEBanalyzer - it is
     available for Windows 95 and it checks your links and provides you
     with many different views of your Web site.  It is pretty easy-to-use.

     check it out at http://www.incontext.com

     Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
     Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
     3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
     Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
     (215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
     emiller at isinet.com
     URL - http://www.isinet.com