E-Journal Collections Features and Functionalities

Gerry McKiernan JL.GJM at ISUMVS.IASTATE.EDU
Sun Sep 22 12:31:04 EDT 1996

      Features and Functionalities of E-Journal Collections

   For a review of the 'features and functionalities' of major
e-journal collections, I would very much appreciate citations or
the URL to relevant profiles, case studies or other publications.

   Our team has prepared a preliminary review of Collection Level,
Title Level, Issue Level and Article Level structure, organization
and access of selected e-journal sites. I am particularly interested
in Document Level navigation and management.

   As always, any and all sources, leads, contacts and donations
[donations? [:->]], will be very much appreciated.

    Regards,

Gerry McKiernan
Coordinator, Science and Technology Section
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/