Specs for an ideal public library web browser -Reply

KAREN SCHNEIDER SCHNEIDER.KAREN at EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV
Fri Sep 20 08:37:50 EDT 1996

I like the idea of a group approach.  A year ago I had this scheme
in the back of my head to work with one or two other people on a
business deal with Netscape to create a "library edition" of their
browser, for  libraries, government kiosks, public areas, etc--a
browser that could be customized  to the level of control
appropriate for the situation. The folks I approached were busy
doing other things (as I am now) but I think this idea (for-profit or
not) is great, and with MS and NS duking it out this is strategically
a good time to do this.

Karen G. Schneider/opinions mine alone