HTML Editors

50CARON at CUA.EDU 50CARON at CUA.EDU
Wed Sep 18 21:39:46 EDT 1996

I have been following the discussion on HTML editors and have noticed
one mentioned frequenlty -- Hot Dog.  When I first started doing HTML I
was introduced to HTML Assistant.  Since then it has gone through many
changes to keep up with the changes in the HTML code.

What I would like to know is, does Hot Dog have other features beyond HTML
coding?  The feature I am very interested in is spell checking.  This is
currently my only reason why I continue to use HTML Assistant.

Thank you for you help.

Annette Caron, MSLS Candidate
Catholic University of America