Browser question

Laura Horstman lhorstma at mail.win.org
Wed Sep 18 14:11:23 EDT 1996

I know it is possible to access just one URL from a LAN. We have a
similar situation with Infotrac. Our computers are used for several
things and we have a menu with the various products. Number 1
brings a patron to the Internet in general. Number 2 is listed as
Infotrac and goes directly to the Web site for accessing Infotrac.

Regrettably, I have nothing to do with the technical end of it,
so I cannot tell you "How" this set up is achieved.  Our capable MIS
department was responsible.
Good Luck!!

Laura Horstman
Reference Librarian
St. Charles City-County Library District