Link Checker

Michael Haseltine haseltin at ag.Arizona.EDU
Tue Sep 10 06:07:19 EDT 1996

The tools suggested so far have been one page at a time checkers, as far as
I know. There's a growing number of tools that have whole site maintenance
in mind. The ones I've seen are Site Sweeper
(http://www.sitetech.com/menu/products.htm), Web Analyzer
(http://www.incontext.ca/products/analyze.html), and Web Publisher
(http://www.skisoft.com/). They all are commercial products, with trial
version or periods. The advantages are checking all you documents at once
(takes awhile if you have hundreds of files, as we do). They are all in
their infancy, so they're not as polished as I want things to be, but worth
keeping in mind and encouraging if you can.

Michael Haseltine -- haseltin at ag.arizona.edu
Office of Arid Lands Studies, Arid Lands Information Center