Offsite browsers/Intelligent Agents

RBerkman at aol.com RBerkman at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 16:18:27 EDT 1996

September 10, 1996

Greetings,

For an upcoming book on tracking emerging trends, I'd be grateful to hear
from any users who regularly use either offsite web browsers (e.g.
Freeloader, WebWhacker etc.) or Agents/Customized News Services (e.g.
Newspage, InfoSage, etc.) as a way to battle information overload and more
effectively zero in on pertinent online resources and news.

I'd be most interested in hearing whether you have found these systems
useful, their advantages, disadvantages, etc. for keeping on top of the
information explosion.

I will post a summary to the list if there is interest.

Thanks,

Bob Berkman
Editor
The Information Advisor