Help

Claudio Mena Orellana cmena at abello.dic.uchile.cl
Mon Sep 9 18:05:50 EDT 1996

Hello Friends:

        My name is Claudio, work in the University of Chile, and writes
them in order to solicit yours colaboration if it is possible, which I will
thank vastly.
The library of the Faculty of Law of the University of Chile meets in
remodelation, so much in the physical look like in their services. They are
planned to make the better library in that area, for which, and like , they
should consider many points. One of them is, in the environment of the
services, access to database.
The question is: That database know you in the area of Law that they are in
CD and wish which it is the price of annual subscription, or in their
defect the address of the outfitters in order to consult them to the
reference.
Also I am interested in of on manner be located the database in the same
area that are possible  via Internet, they are are of free or commercial
access?. if you know the URL (addresses) me they could transmit them in
order to discover the same, that is to say, prices of annual subscription.

Everything this is in order to determine more or less the budget  that
would need the library for concept of consenting to these database.
If they could give light to the reference I would be them vastly grateful.

Tanks you in advance

P.S. Sorry for my english

Claudio Mena Orellana
Universidad de Chile
SISIB Capacitacion
Av. B. O'Higgins 1058 Of.: 123
Tel.: (5-62) 678-1095       (5-62) 678-1084
Fax:  (5-62) 678-1081
cmena at uchile.cl
URL:http://www.uchile.cl/~cmena/
         http://www.uchile.cl