?Web resource for back issues distributors

CASTELLUZZO JULIE juliec at cooper.edu
Fri Sep 6 14:26:10 EDT 1996

Hello everyone.

This may be a bit off-topic for this list, but since it's about web
resources for library staff I thought I'd give it a shot...

I'm posting this request for a colleague at my library who does
acquisitions work.  She is looking for recommendations of web sites for
distributors of magazine back issues.  Specifically, distributors that
have back issues in a wide range of subject areas.

I've found some back issue distributors on the web who deal with specific
magazines or specific subject areas, but none that were more general,
other than the major subscriptions services such as Faxon.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  If you reply to me, I'll
summarize for the list.  Thanks.

Julie Castelluzzo     juliec at cooper.edu
Electronic Resources Librarian
The Cooper Union Library