Using Netscape with Eudora

K Kothmann kwk at tenet.edu
Wed Oct 30 15:51:24 EST 1996

Is there a way to get Eudora to work as the default email client while
using Netscape for the rest of the mail functions - like retrieving email
from your pop server (the things that you click on the envelope in the
bottom right corner for).  And when Mail is selected in Netscape, have
Eudora launch instead of the builtin mail program.  The biggest complaint
i have about Netscape Mail is that there can be no nested folders as you
can have in Eudora. Being limited to linear rather than branching folders
doesn't allow for the good organization of email.
Thanks for your help!
Kathy