Number of Public Access Computers

Elizabeth Roderick eroderic at leo.vsla.edu
Wed Oct 30 12:29:36 EST 1996

Greetings - I am looking for any "standards" that have been
developed relating to public libraries providing Internet
access to the public:

1.  Number of public access computers required per capita.
2.  Number of *additional* public service staff needed for this
service per capita.

My web searching, and web4lib archive searching, have yielded
nothing on these topics.  Can anyone help?

Thanks!

--
Elizabeth Roderick                              email (eroderic at leo.vsla.edu)
Assistant Director, Library Development         voice (804) 786-2975