Web launched CD-ROM

Reeder Norm Reeder.Norm at mail.ci.torrance.ca.us
Mon Oct 28 13:38:00 EST 1996

The issue of multiple access is managed by your CD-ROM network and
software.  We us Logicraft's LanCD and multiple users depending on our
licensening restrictions can use the CD-ROM's.  It doesn't make any
difference whether we use our web pages to launch them, or use a
separate menu like SaberLan for Windows.  We've used OpenWeb for the
launcher on the Web pages, but there are some others.  We're using
Windows NT for the CD-ROM application server and TCP/IP.

Thanks
Norm Reeder
Torrance Public Library