Covert dbase to html tables?

Roy Lewis rcl at Onramp.NET
Mon Oct 28 12:10:59 EST 1996

One of the easiest is to switch to MS Access for the Databases then use
Internet Assistant for Access to create the pages.  More information can be
found at:

http://www.microsoft.com/access/internet/ia/

Using this method would allow you to keep the databases up to date without
having to recreate the HTML document each time.

Good Luck and when you get it operational let us know.
Roy Lewis
At 07:50 AM 10/27/96 -0800, Dave Vose wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a way to convert a dBASE 4 database into html tables?
>I maintain a large bibliographic database of government documents and
>would like to make this available on my library's website.  I have not
>been able to find an easy way to do this. The applications I have looked
>at seem to require substantially more technical knowledge than I currently
>possess. Our environment is unix.

*****
Automation Consultant for the Northeast Texas Library System
http://link.tsl.state.tx.us/.www/netls.dir/netintro.htm
http://rampages.onramp.net/~rcl/rcl.htm [These Opinions Mine Alone!]
(please Note new Area Code) 972/205-2571 Garland,TX rcl at Onramp.net
*****