Web-based calendar programs

Byron C. Mayes bcmayes at panix.com
Mon Oct 28 08:58:59 EST 1996

On Fri, 25 Oct 1996, Sarah Nesbeitt, Maxwell Library wrote:

&>I'm interested in discovering more information about programs or packages
&>which can produce calendars to be used in web pages.
[snip]
&>The manual process isn't difficult at all, but it would be nice to have
&>a product in which no knowledge of HTML was necessary to update the
&>calendar... in other words, so someone else could easily be taught to do
&>it.
&>
&>Does such a thing exist?

Now Software makes a program called "Now Up-to-Date" which does exactly what
you want. It began as (and still is) a full-featured time-management program
(read, "glorified calendar") for the Mac. It now has Mac and Windoze
versions and an optional add-on that can convert its own calendars into
HTML.

Call Now Software at 800-544-2599 or visit their web site at
<http://www.nowsoft.com> for further information.

Byron

*************            This message ^Composed by:             *************
Byron C. Mayes         http://www.panix.com/~bcmayes        bcmayes at panix.com
       Co-founder, The Dandy Black Brigade: a *Modern* Minstrel Troupe
                  finger me ... my .plan is *much* cooler!

  All we need to do is see you shut up and be Black.
      Help that woman.
          Help that man.
              That's what brothers are for,
                  BROTHER!